Applying for a loan shouldn’t be complicated in anyway so that borrowers who need financial help at some point in time can easily apply for one. The thought of not having enough money to purchase or solve that problem of yours is enough stress to bear hence the loan application process shouldn’t add to your stress. That is why the Western Finance loan application process has been made very straightforward and stress-free.
So if you’re here wanting to know about the Western Finance Loan applicantion procedure, then you’re at the right place.
All the loans offered by Western Finance are installment loans. Meaning that you get to spread repayment over a period by paying fixed amounts every month. However, you can also decide to payoff your loan early along the line which comes with no penalty.
READ ALSO: What Is The Finance Charge For Car Loan?
What A Western Finance Loan Can Be Used For
The loans offered by Western Finance can be used for virtually anything you can think of. Examples include:
- Home improvement
- Car repairs
- Medical bills
- Pay fees
- Holiday expenses
To apply for a loan from Western Finance, you don’t necessarily need a perfect credit score. You can apply with a good or bad credit and you’re very likely to be offered a loan. Aside that, you must meet these requirements:
- be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- must be employed with stable income
READ ALSO: How Does A Car Finance Work?
Documents required include:
- A valid government issued ID (Driver’s license or Passport)
- Proof of residence (preferably utility bill)
- Proof of income (recent paystubs or tax returns)
How To Apply For A Western Finance Loan
The Western Finance loan application process as mentioned is as smooth as possible and the good thing about it is that, you have options so you can decide how you want to apply. You can choose to either apply over the phone, In person or Online.
- Via Phone: you can contact them on (325) 653-6814 to apply over the phone.
- In Person: you can conveniently walk into any of their branches and apply for a loan in person and with an hour, you can receive your money. Western finance has branch offices in Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and New Mexico. Locate a branch near you to apply.
- Online: Western Finance loan application can be done conveniently online from your comfort zone and you could be done in a matter of minutes.
How To Apply Online
Follow these simple steps to apply for a Western Finance loan:
- Visit the Western Finance website and click “Get Started” at the home page, Or Click HERE to begin
- Enter your Zip code and click “Get Started”
- Select a branch closest to you from the list of branches provided and click “Get Started”
- Complete the loan application form
- Cross check your detail for errors
- Click “Submit” to send in your application
READ ALSO: Top Car Finance Loan For Bad Credit
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How much can I borrow from Western Finance?
Western finance offers installment loans up to $2,000 but the actual amount you can borrow depends on your state and your situation.
Borrowers in New Mexico can borrow up to $2,000, Oklahoma dwellers can also borrow up to $1,620, Texas $1,480 and Missouri $1,500. Repayments can be spread out between 4 to 30 months depending on your state / location.
Q2. How do I receive my loan?
Once your loan application is successful, which usually takes less than an hour to arrive at a decision, you collect your money in person at your branch.
Q3. How do I pay back my Western Finance loan?
The widely used payment method is in person at your branch using either cash, debit cards, check or money order.
You can also make payment via mail by sending your check or money order to your branch.