As one of the top student loan servicers in the United States, Navient has helped millions of students service their loans over the years. And in dealing with them, one of the things borrowers will need is the Navient Login in order to access their profile and make payments.
So if you’re here looking for the Navient login, then you’re at the right place.
Navient was formed in 2014 after the separation of Sallie Mae Bank and Navient to become two different companies and has since grown to a stage where it services about 25% of student loans in the U.S as of 2018.
READ ALSO: Great Lakes Loan Login
What You Need To Access The Navient Login
If you already have an online Navient Account, you will need the following to log in;
- User ID
What Navient Login Enables You To Do
Once you have access to the Navient Login and successful log in to your account, you’ll be able to do the following;
- Make payments
- Change due date if you want to
- Track Your payments
- Apply for different repayment plan
- Check status of a request
How To Access The Navient Student Loan Portal
To have access to your online account,
- Visit the Navient website or click HERE
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click “Log In”
NB: do not worry if you’ve forgotten either your User ID or or password because you can use your social security number, account number and date of birth to retrieve your account.
What You Will Need To Sign Up
You’ll need the following details if you’re now signing up for the first time;
- Social Security Number (SSN) or
- Account number
- A User ID and password (NB: your password must be 8 to 32 characters including special characters and upper/lower case letters)
- Enable cookies and Java Script
READ ALSO: Nelnet Loan Payment Options
How To Sign Up For The Online Access
If you don’t already have an account with Navient, then;
- Visit their Website or click HERE
- Click “Register
- Enter the necessary information to sign up
NB: borrowers with student loans owed by the U.S Department of Education (ED) should however note that their new loan servicer is “Aidvantage” hence must visit their website for details.