The National Finance Loan Application process is one of the simplest you can get and I’m going to show you how. Do you find yourself in a situation in need of urgent funds to pay fees, renovate your home, repair your car, etc? Then National Finance definitely has a solution for you.
Unless you’re a Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. there may be a time where you’ll desperately need money to take care of a particular situation which your savings cannot cater for. That is why there are Finance companies such as National Finance to provide customers with loans which will be paid back in monthly installments.
National Finance is a consumer finance company in the U.S that is into the provision of Personal loans to persons in North and South Carolina who need it.
READ ALSO: What Is Personal Finance Loan? Here Is All You Need To Know
What National Finance Loan Can Be Used For
Loans from National Finance can be used for virtually anything you can think of from;
- Debt consolidation
- Go on vacation
- Pay emergency medical bills
- Home improvement
- Repair your car
- For funeral expenses
- Travel expenses
- Cover moving cost
How Much You Can Borrow
The amount of loan one can borrow depends varies. Eg.
- North Carolina customers can apply for a minimum loan amount of $850 and a maximum of $3,000 depending on collateral.
- South Carolina customers on the other hand can also apply for a minimum loan amount of $300 and a maximum of $2,000 depending on collateral.
NB: in case you wish to borrow more than the limits that have been given above, then visit your local branch to speak with them or call them on phone to discuss your issue.
Who Can Apply?
There are a few eligibility requirements for National finance loans. They are;
- Applicant must be a resident of North or South Carolina
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must be Employed
READ ALSO: Top Car Finance Loan For Bad Credit
Things You’ll Need To Apply
You’ll need the following when applying for a National Finance Loan;
- Valid state or government issued photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Social Security Number
- Employment information (occupation, employer details,etc)
- Loan information (amount and purpose of the loan)
How To Apply
The National Finance Loan Application can either be done online or at your local branch. To Apply Online;
- Click National Finance Application Form to access the online application form
- Complete the form with correct information
- Click “Submit Application” once you’re done
- Your application will be forwarded immediately to your local branch
- Expect a response from National Finance the same day depending on the time you submitted your application