Persons who apply for loans from Bajaj Financial Services can check the status of their application in case they are eager to know whether they qualify for a loan or not. That is why I have put this article together to provide you with a guide on how to know Bajaj Finance Loan Status.
Bajaj Financial Services as a top provider of loans in India understands perfectly how uneasy it can be waiting for a response from your lender after applying for a loan. That is why they have simplified things for customers/ borrowers to track the status of their loan applications and you can also do same.
Good news is that you can actually know your Bajaj Finance Loan Status in about four easy ways I’ll be taking you through.
READ ALSO: Lic Housing Finance Loan Status Tracking
Who Can Apply For Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Here are the eligibility requirements for a personal loan;
- Applicant must be an Indian
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 67
- Salaried worker
- Employed by a private, public or Multinational company
- Minimum salary of Rs. 22,00 (NB. Could be more depending on your city)
- Minimum CIBIL score of 750
These are the documents you’ll need to apply for a Bajaj Finance Personal Loan;
- Your KYC documents (driving license, passport, voters ID, PAN, Aadhaar)
- Employee ID Card
- Recent Pay slips
- Recent bank statements
How To Check The Status of Your Bajaj Finance Loan Application Status Online
You can easily check the status of your Bajaj Finance Loan application online either via their website or the Experia app.
To check via Bajaj Finance website,
- First visit Bajaj Financial Services Website
- click on “My Account”
- Open customer portal
- Log in using your username and password
- Then select “Track application”
- Verify your registered mobile number with a one time password
- You will then see the status of your loan application
READ ALSO: What Is Personal Finance Loan? Here Is All You Need To Know
To check via the Experia app,
- Download the Experia app from app store if you’re yet to do so
- Select customer profile (either new or existing customer)
- Select whether you’re Salaried worker or self employed
- Next is to choose “Personal Loan”
- Lastly, click on ‘View Application Status’ to check the status of your loan application
Other Alternatives To Checking Your Bajaj Finance Loan Status
Aside the online tracking, you can also track the status of your Bajaj Finance Personal Loan offline by either visiting a branch near you or via call.
To check the status on phone, you can contact them on 1800-103-3535 to speak with a CRM. Or you can visit a branch near you to check the status of your loan application.