Do you wish to payoff your car loan early? Well, then you’ll need to first obtain your payoff quote/amount because the payoff amount is always different from your initial loan balance. Hence the reason for this article is to provide you with information on how to check your Capital One Auto Finance Payoff Quote and then show you how to go about the entire payoff process.
Capital One Auto Finance does not prevent customers who wish to payoff their loans early to do so. However, it must be done in the right way, bearing in mind the possible charges that may apply as a result of paying off your loan early.
READ ALSO: Capital One Auto Finance Moneygram Code
How To Obtain Capital One Auto Finance Payoff Quote
You can obtain the correct payoff quote in three easy ways which must be paid in full within 10 days. Failure to pay the full amount within this period will mean you’ll have to obtain another payoff quote. Here is how you can obtain a Capital One Auto Finance Payoff Quote;
- Via Online by logging in to your online account with your username and password
- Via the Capital One Mobile App
- By Phone by contacting 1-800-946-0332 and ask for your Payoff quote
How To Payoff Your Capital One Auto Finance Loan
There are a number of payment methods available for you to payoff your loan. They include;
- Online by logging in to your online account with your username and password
- Through the Capital One Auto Mobile App
- Via Phone by contacting 1-800-946-0332 to payoff over the phone
- In Person by visiting any of their branches
- Western Union or Moneygram
- Via Mail- you can send your personal check, cashier’s check or money order together with the payment coupon which can be found in your monthly statement to any of these addresses:
Capital One Auto Finance
P. O. Box 60511
City of Industry, CA 91716
Capital One Auto Finance
2525 Corporate Place 2nd Floor Suite 250
Monterey Park, CA 91754
READ ALSO: Capital One Auto Finance Skip A Payment
Things To Note Before Deciding On Which Payment Method To Use To Payoff Your Loan
The payment method you choose to use determines when your title will be released. Hence take note of the following:
- Capital One will start to process your lien release the next business day after receiving payments made via any of the following mediums; Cash at Capital One bank, debit card, dealer or cashier’s check, Western Union and Moneygram.
- However, if you Payoff via phone, Capital One Mobile App, personal check, business check or Online, Capital One may take up to five (5) business days after receiving payment to start the lien or title release process.