Have you applied for auto finance from Capital One Auto Finance and is eager to know your application status? Then this article is for you as I show you how to check your Capital One Auto Finance application status.
Capital One Auto Finance are masters at what they do which is the provision of car loans to the over million customers across the country. Hence they try to make the entire financing process as smooth as possible which includes making it possible for borrowers to check the status of their application online in case they are anxious to know their fate.
But before we go into it, here are a few things yoh must take note of as failure to meet such requirements should give you an indication that your application was dead on arrival.
In order to qualify for financing, applicant must;
- Be 18 years and above
- A minimum monthly income of $1,500 or $1,800
- Have a valid street address in the United States or an APO/FPO address
- Persons with existing accounts must be free from issues such as past due, not over limit or delinquent
There are certain restrictions when financing with Capital One Auto Finance such as;
- Minimum amount that can be financed is $4,000
- Vehicle must be a new or used car, minivan, truck, or SUV meant for PERSONAL use only
- Vehicle must be sold by any their partnered dealerships
- And Vehicle model should not be over 10 years with total distance covered not exceeding 120,000 miles
Now if after going through these eligibility requirements and restrictions you’re still confident you may be eligible for their Auto Navigator prequalification, the you can go ahead to check the status of your application.
How To Check Your Capital One Auto Finance Application Status
Easily check your Capital One Auto Finance Application Status Online by following these steps;
- Go to the Capital One Auto Navigator login page by clicking HERE
- Enter your Last name, zip code a the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Click “Sign In”
- You can view your application status
What To Do If Your Prequalification Expires
If your auto navigator prequalification application is successful, you have up to 30 days to make use of the offer before it expires. You cannot use your prequalification offer after expiration hence you must act fast within the 30 days window.
But in case you are not able to make a purchase with the 30 days widow, then you have to request for prequalification again to check if you are eligible for another offer which is likely to be different from the initial offer.