LightStream is a market leader in the provision of online personal loans established in 2012 with its headquarters at San Diego, California. And over here I’m going to show you how to apply for a LightStream loan on your mobile phone, tablet or computer and immediately receive your money in your bank account if you’re successful.
LightStream is a subsidiary of Truist Bank and offers loans from $5,000 to $100,000 which can be used for a wide variety of purposes. The loans can be used for either auto purchase, lease buyout, loan refinance, home improvement, debt consolidation etc. and you get to enjoy rates ranging between 3.99%-19.99%.
Because LightStream cares about its customers, they make the whole process of loan application less complicated, easy and fast response time so applicants wouldn’t have to wait for too long for feedback. All you really have to do is to go to its website or the app and apply, accept the loan agreement and then expect your funds in your account as soon as possible.
READ ALSO: Best Installment Loans For Bad Credit Online
- Good credit. NB: The focus is not only on one’s credit score
- Be employed
- Have stable income
- Valid Visa or MasterCard credit card
- Social Security Number (SSN)
How To Apply For A LightStream Loan Online
To apply for a LightStream loan online, follow the following steps;
- Visit the LightStream website and click “Apply” or
- Click HERE to begin the loan application process
- The process is in four stages ie. I. Loan Information II. Personal Information III. Security Information IV. Confirm and Submit
- Start by providing your loan information such as purpose of the loan, loan amount and term, payment method, zip code and click “Continue”
- Next thing to do is to provide your personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, Drivers License, etc and click “Continue”.
- Now enter your security Information such as user ID, password, security question and answer and click “Continue”
- Lastly, confirm all the information you provided earlier to ensure they are accurate and click “Accept and Submit”
- Expect your money as soon as possible if your application is approved.
READ ALSO: How To Apply For A World Finance Loan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q1. What Payment Options Are Available At LightStream?
Borrowers can choose to pay back their loans either through AutoPay or by Invoice. With AutoPay, payments are made automatically from your bank account on each payment date. Whereas with the invoice option, you must send payments via mail or through your banks bill-pay.
The rate for Invoice option is a bit higher than AutoPay.
Q2. What Is LightStream Mailing Address?
Th LightStream Mailing Address is P.O Box 117320, Atlanta, GA 30368-7320
Q3. How Does The LightStream Loan Process Work?
The LightStream loan application process is very easy and straightforward which shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete and receive your money.
All you have to do is to visit their website or the LightStream app, apply, accept the loan agreement and expect your money in your bank account the same day if you applied during business hours.