You will agree with me that finding a loan that works in your best interest can be a difficult task and that is why Community Finance is there for you. They make it easier for customers to obtain loans by connecting them to lenders that are in a position to better serve them like Credit Unions through the Community Finance Network.
Community Finance ensures that the lenders they connect their customers to offer better loan terms to borrowers. Borrowers can obtain loans as low as £1,500 and a maximum of £25,000 which can be used for virtually anything you can think of, either to purchase your desired car, pay your kids fees, renovate your home, etc.
READ ALSO: How To Apply For A Houston Finance Loan
Persons applying for a Community Finance loan must meet the following eligibility requirements;
- Applicant must be at least 21 years and above but not more than 65 years.
- He/she must live in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel.
- Additionally, applicant must be working and earning at least £18,000 whether monthly, weekly or self-employed.
How To Apply For A Community Finance Loan
- Fill out a Community Finance loan application form
- Next thing is to sign an agreement form that confirms that you agree to the terms and conditions of the loan.
- You’ll then be given access to their online portal where you can track your application.
- Community Finance may ask for additional information if the need be.
- A soft credit search which does not affect your credit score will then be done to know your credit history and to determine if you are fit for a loan.
READ ALSO: TD Auto Finance Loan Payment Options
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q1. How long will it take for me to receive my money?
Your loan application usually takes up to two working for Community Finance to either approve or reject your loan application. Once they are done reviewing your application, it will take another extra working day for them to disburse your money to you.
You can also track the status of your loan on their customer portal.
Q2. Can I pay off my Community Finance Loan?
Yes! You can actually decide to pay off your loan ahead of time. However, this may come at a charge if you are making early payment after 14 days of taking the loan.
You can reach out to them on 0203750221 or send a mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on what it takes to make early repayments.
Q3. Can I change my payment due date?
Yes! You can change your payment due date if the current date is not favoring you due to one or two reasons. All you need to do is to reach out to them on 0203750221 or send a mail to email@example.com
Community Finance Loan has remained one of the best financial loans you can apply and get your cash instantly.
You could also share experience with others in the comment section about how you were able to go through your loan and the best steps for others to also follow.