The Citizens Bank Pay My Loan makes paying back of loans less stressful and easy for borrowers. With the online access, you can actually make prompt payments from your comfort zone anytime and anyday to avoid penalties. And in this article, you’ll find all the information you’ll need about the Citizens Bank Pay My Loan.
Citizens Bank has served millions of customers with their innovative products including loans as well and for that matter are very much aware of how things work in the financial sector such as online banking. Which is why they have made it possible for customers to pay their loans online from anywhere and at anytime.
So as a borrower of Citizens Bank, you definitely need the online banking platform.
READ ALSO: What Is Personal Finance Loan? Here Is All You Need To Know
Why You Need To Register For Citizens Online Banking
Registering for the Citizens online banking allows you to do the following;
- Ability to make monthly payments at your own convenience from your savings or checking account.
- Set up auto pay where deductions will be made automatucally from your account on due dates to avoid late payments.
- View your loan information or Track your payment
- You can also sign up for estatements in order to receive your statements online
How To Pay Your Citizens Bank Loan Online
To pay your Citizens Bank loan online,
- Visit Citizens Bank and navigate to ‘Log In’
- Click log in
- Enter your Online User ID and Password
- Click ‘Login’ to access your account
- Proceed to make a one time payment or set up a recurring payment plan
How To Retrieve Your Account In Case You Forgot Your User ID or Password
You can easily retrieve your account in case you have forgotten your user ID or password. To retrieve your account, click on “Trouble Logging in?” link at the log in area, then select the appropriate link either “I Forgot my Online User ID” or “I forgot my Password”. From there you’ll be made to enter an information to identify yourself in order to retrieve account.
READ ALSO: FedLoan Payment Options
Other Options You Can Use To Pay Your Citizens Bank Loan
Aside the online payments there are other options available to you as well. They are;
- Via Mail: you can make payments by mailing your check to Citizens Bank to an address that can be found your statement. NB: make sure you send payments four (4) to seven (7) days before due date to make room for delivery and processing.
- Via Phone: you can also pay your Citizens Bank loan on phone by contacting them on 1-800-708-6680
- In Person: pay in person by visiting any of the Citizens Bank branches.